This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of White Cloud Diapers. But really its more than that…its a mom who got an opportunity to get FREE diapers (and make a little money) and test out a brand. What mom wouldn’t love the opportunity to try something first without having to buy it? And lets be honest, we’ve ALL had a time where a free pack of diapers would have really helped. But, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I wouldn’t endorse something I didn’t like. Truly.
So this past week I was able to participate in a White Cloud Diaper event here in Phoenix. Before the event, I received a package of diapers in the mail. When I opened them, I am seriously honest here you guys, I was surprised. They were SO soft and reminded me of some of the more expensive brand diapers available (you know, the ones I can’t afford? ;) ). They didn’t have that crunchy stiff quality of the value diapers either. My son loved the lion (even had him starting to say “rrrrr”) and wanted to hold the diaper the entire time we were changing him.
On Wednesday, it was a gorgeous Arizona spring day…seriously, couldn’t have been better to have a play date outside. We went to a local park and brought our kiddos too! It actually was really fun! I met some local Arizona bloggers, their kids, and really got to connect.
Walmart provided snacks, drinks, and a diaper changing station. Seriously, they thought of everything. I was able to eat a gluten free snack bar, give my son a toddler appropriate snack, stay hydrated, and have a place to clean up those icky messes (with the help of White Cloud Diapers, of course!). I mean, you say free food, and most of us are there, right? And see that lovely bag in the bottom left corner? One of us had the chance to win a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag (I didn’t win, wah, but LOVED the bag!)! Elijah even tried a squeezie applesauce for the first time (so thanks for that, Walmart! He loved it!). We also played a “drink the bottle as fast as you can” game, and I won another pack of diapers! Woohoo!
Here are some things I learned:
- White Cloud size newborn and one diapers have the wetness color indicator! I know I sound like a geek, but that was super exciting to hear. I don’t know if we’ll have more kids or not, but when both my kids were newborns, I sacrificed and spent the extra money to buy the expensive diapers to have that indicator. NOW, I can save money and have that option.
- White Cloud Diapers have a ultra absorbent inner core that actually wicks away moisture from baby’s bum. Elijah tends to wet through his diapers every.single.time. he sleeps (naps and night time). But since using these diapers, he hasn’t had a leaky wake up!
- White Cloud Diapers are hypoallergenic and fragrance-free – this means, moms with babies who have sensitive skin (ahem, me) don’t have to worry and buy the expensive diapers to save their skin.
- White Cloud Diapers are SOFT. I knew this going in, but it was nice to know that Walmart made it a point to do this.
- And lastly, I mean come on, really sometimes most importantly, the diapers are inexpensive. When I checked the price online, YOU GUYS…they are cheaper than the “value” diapers I buy right now. Can I get a hallelujah?!?!
I am really thankful that I got to participate in this event because it gave me the opportunity to try these diapers (and I am hooked), and Walmart gave this momma the opportunity to make a little money doing it. Am I ashamed of that? Heck no. Am I giving you my honest opinion? Heck yes. I’ve used Walmart brand diapers before, and I’ll be honest, they were crunchy, uncomfortable, and paper-like. I had switched to buying a value diaper from a competitor because of this. But with Walmart‘s new launch of these diapers and getting rid of the old ones I used to buy, they’ve really upped their game. And they’ve earned back my business. Honestly.
And lastly, diapering can be one of the biggest expenses in a family’s weekly budget and a great performing diaper is a must-have for parents. In order to make this affordable, Wal-Mart has reintroduced their premium line of White Cloud diapers to address the needs of today’s busy parents.
White Cloud Diapers provide your baby the highest quality diaper with superior leakage protection, exceptional softness and great fit. White Cloud Diapers are available exclusively at Walmart, where you can find low prices everyday on all your family’s needs. Check them out today!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of #WhiteCloudDiapers.
But I do love them, y’all.