Remember in high school when email on AOL first came out and you would get those emails that asked like 20 questions and you had to forward them to all your friends?? Occasionally I still get those emails, but since most people I would email that to already know me pretty well, I wanted to jump on this fun opportunity to share about myself! :)
Kassie from K plus J equals love “tagged” me in her “About Me” post where she lists 11 things about herself and answers 11 questions from the person that previously tagged her. I learned more about her and hopefully you’ll learn more about me! :) I’m not going to tag anyone in the end, but anyway…
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of you and 11 things about yourself/life
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them
|Hubby and Me|
11 Things About Me:
1. I have two children — one 2 year old daughter and a son due in April :) — and might be done after this pregnancy!! My body aches! :)
2. I have a major salty tooth…I’m not much on sweets. Give me a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos over a bowl of ice cream any day.
3. I’m not using the psychology education I’ve completed on anything. Except over-analyzing myself.
4. My Mac computer is just an extension of myself…if I ever lost it, it was stolen, or it exploded, I’d probably have a meltdown…and we’re wanting to get iPhones?! What am I thinking??? ;) heehee
5. I sing. Pretty well too…or so I’ve heard.
6. I used to have an extreme overall sense of anxiety and fear and currently struggle with the need for security.
7. I read The Hunger Games trilogy in four days. And just read it again in three.
8. I am majorly organized. Like color coded pens for my planner organized. And will re-write a to do list if it doesn’t look “pretty” enough. ;)
9. I LOVE to read…hence #7 ;) I can devour a book in a matter of hours if I wanted to. My husband said he doesn’t know anyone who reads as fast as I do! lol
10. I’m an introvert and a homebody — even though I LOVE people.
11. I hope to never work for anyone but myself ever again for the rest of my life.
The 11 questions I was “tagged” to answer:
1. Where is your favorite place that you’ve traveled? Boston, Massachusetts — My dad’s side is originally from there and we visited a few summers ago for two whole weeks. My dad grew up there and he showed me and my sisters all the places he used to love :: the baseball field he played at, the creek he caught crawdads in, the cranberry “farm” he used to steal cranberries from ;)
2. What’s your favorite book? The Hunger Games right now…but I read so much that it changes very often!
3. What’s your passion you have? Web and blog design!! I could literally do that for hours and hours and never know how much time has passed.
4. How do you relax? Sit and read, take a nap, listen to worship music.
5. What’s your favorite quote? Well, if we’re talking solely quotes and not Bible verses, I love the quote, “Be yourself, everyone else is taken,” by Oscar Wilde. It reminds me that my loves, hates, fears, joys, talents, and treasures are uniquely mine. The Lord crafted me the way I am for a reason and purpose. To desire to be like someone else not only changes the Lord’s design of a unique me but also possibly the path He has purposed me to walk and eventually the people He wanted me to influence.
6. What makes you feel like a child again? Seeing things or places from my childhood…or simply playing with my daughter ;)
7. What’s your favorite activity to do outside? Hike or take a walk. But only when its nice out!!
8. What’s a dream you have? To have a successful design business. 2012 is the year that I decided to take myself and my dreams seriously, and I am so glad I did! The Lord has blessed my business already and I haven’t really officially opened!!
9. What’s your favorite childhood memory? Playing outside…seriously, no one does that anymore! At least where I live, I don’t see nearly as many kids playing outside as when I was little. We knew our neighbors, played outside every day until the street light came on and we heard my dad’s high pitched whistle to come in, got dirty and sweaty, ran around with no shoes on, drank out of the hose, and I miss every single minute of it!
10. When do you feel the best about yourself? After I get my hair done ;) Seriously, a fresh color job and cut makes me feel new and light. I LOVE it.
11. Do you have a favorite blog? Tell me about it. I don’t really have one favorite…there are SO many! I love blogs that have to do with organization, design, parenting, etc. Really anything that keeps me reading, regardless of topic sometimes, keeps me coming back :) I love a good writer :)
So there you go! A little about me that you may have not known. Unless you’re my mom (hi, mom!). Have a fabulous Wednesday!!