Last week on Twitter, I shared a TON of blog posts from women that I admire and who had a lot of helpful, motivating, and encouraging things to say. I was super excited to share them, but I also felt that they needed to be collected into one post so that you (and I) could have it as a resource to go back to when we need a pep-talk! So here are the 11 posts that I shared. Hope they are as motivating and encouraging to you as they are to me!!
Designing an MBA is a great website for those of us wanting more from our business. Its not enough to just have something you’re good at and slap a few pictures of it on Etsy. Its taking yourself seriously as a small business owner and understanding what it takes to be a business. Here are several posts I shared from DMBA:
- Creating a Culture of Profit
- Pricing Your Products for Growth
- Running Your Business vs. Pursuing Your Hobby
- Balancing the Creative Brain with the Business Brain
- Blog Love E-Course
- Dream Job E-Course – I am currently taking this one and it is SO helpful and motivating!