If you are local to Arizona, I have a fun event that is going on with Whole Foods Market that you should attend!
Whole Foods Market’s Tempe store partnered with an independent record label River Jones Music and now carries vinyl records and CD’s from over twenty local and regional bands!! To kick off the partnership and celebrate local music, the Tempe store is hosting local Phoenix band Ruca. Proceeds benefit the Whole Planet Foundation. How fun! The event will be this Saturday, March 8th from 4-7pm. Click here for a map to the Whole Foods Market Tempe location.
I don’t know about you, but I am always looking to find local events. There will be live music, sales, and fun all around. If you go listen to a preview of Ruca’s music, its pretty awesome!
- All Arizona Cheese Company Cheese Curds will be 20% off
- Local Arizona beer growler refills – $4 off of large growlers
- Local Arizona Mariya Salsa on sale – by one get one free $3.99 each *sampling taking place at event
- CD’s from local Arizona bands (13 bands) – 20% off
- Select local suppliers will be doing demos throughout the store:
- —–Empanadas and tamales in prepared foods
- —–Create your own custom guacamole
- —–Whoopie pies decorated like vinyl records
- —–And more!
Now, I LOVE me some tamales and guacamole!! But whoopie pies that look like vinyl records? That is just plain awesome. I hope if you are a Phoenix local that you will be able to make it! Its going to be fun stuff :)