1. My great-grandmother came to America on the Titanic (well..halfway to America on the Titanic…). And yes, she survived. I wouldn’t be here if she didn’t! lol
2. I am terrified of boogie boarding due to biffing it in the sand when I was 16. It was the first and last time I ever boogie boarded.
3. If I could, I’d eat sushi for every meal for the rest of my life.
4. I struggle with insecurity.
5. I hate peas.
6. I get extremely grumpy and impatient when I am tired or hungry. Combine the two….oi.
7. I will clean the kitchen forever if it means I never have to clean a bathroom again…
8. I don’t have a favorite color. Sometimes I think I do, but if I think about it, I love them all!
9. I sing. I’ve been singing for almost my whole life. Its a passion and ministry of mine. :)
10. I wish I lived in Oceanside, California. Its seriously part of my heart.
Just some random thoughts about me…have a great Tuesday!